Unknown

Angelina Jordan sing a song from Silent Night Stage performance in America

Angelina Jordan Astar is born 10 January 2006 of also known as Angelina Jordan, is a Norwegian child singer who won the 2014 season of Norway Got Talent, singing classic jazz pieces, including "Gloomy Sunday" and "Fly me to the Moon". you are exceptionally beautiful. May you succeed and achieve more in life. If it is possible for you please contact me in my space.

Angelina. I have been following you since you were discovered and I see how fast you are growing your singing career. Sound and solid as a rock. Please, don't forget to pause so you can enjoy your childhood era, spend time w family and study. I love your unique voice. I will be on the lookout. I have shared your posts and bragged on you so much. You are precious and I love your voice and your ability to perform perfectly. You are a beautiful little girl and I'm sure you are beautiful from the heart as well. Thank you Angelina, You are a blessing. The absolute best news I have had all day. I am looking forward to seeing you on Little Big Shots. Thank you for letting us know. We have the same last name.Thank you for letting us know Angelina and We are looking forward to listening your adorable and beautiful voice.We are truly honored to have such an amazing Angel sing for all of us, I did not know about you, your win, because of all that and becoming this amazing fan and if it wasn't for Little Big Shots...you have won over millions of hearts.. continue down your path.. amazing! Beautiful inside and out may you strike record.So many people in America are in for a special surprise when they hear your incredible voice. You sound so much older than you look.You were so amazing Angelina!! What a wonderful gift you have...your voice is very moving. I wish you all the best life has to offer. Saw you on the preview at the end of last nights show, can hardly wait for next week's show! You'll knock their socks off.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

1 মন্তব্য(গুলি):

Write মন্তব্য(গুলি)
Unknown
AUTHOR
২৩ জুন, ২০১৬ এ ২:৪৩ AM delete

You are my most favorite singer right now. My other favorites include Amy Winehouse and Patsy Cline. You are an amazing young lady.

Reply
avatar