Unknown

Angelina Jordan is most upcoming melody song Album Back to Black

Angelina Jordan Astar is born 10 January 2006 of also known as Angelina Jordan, is a Norwegian child singer who won the 2014 season of Norway's Got Talent, singing classic jazz pieces, including "Gloomy Sunday" and "Fly me to the Moon". you are exceptionally beautiful. May you succeed and achieve more in life. If it is possible for you please contact me in my space.just saw you on Little Big Shots. You are a wonderful singer and a beautiful young lady. Your parents should be so proud. How refreshing. Don't ever let fame change you. Angelina just watched your performance on Little Big Shot. It reminded me of a video of a little girl singing What a difference a Day makes...It was you!! Amazing...such a talented young lady! Your voice bring tears to my eyes!! Amazing!!

Lovely Angelina, we see you every day on youtube, all songs form your audition at NGT to the back to black song, we still check out every day for new songs.You are blessed. As a result, we are blessed. From Canada with love and respect. On your time, we will see and hear allot more of Angelina. hope you are well Angelina... And enjoy your moments being a kid... don't rush things up.... everything will fall into place at the right time.. remember we your fans always here to support you all the way... for the meantime enjoy being young and free.I bow in her present, I am not worthy of her love. I have never experienced this feeling before. She is more beautiful than I have ever seen. She soothes my souls with her song.You are so beautiful inside and out that it's hard to find the words to describe how amazingly gloriously beautiful you actually are!! You are Heavenly and so sweet. I spend something strange to facebook previously before going down to the biography , earlier they came from my mind the idea of finding a photo of beautiful angelina . And really that's just what happened .

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

1 মন্তব্য(গুলি):

Write মন্তব্য(গুলি)
Unknown
AUTHOR
২৩ জুন, ২০১৬ এ ২:২১ AM delete

You are beautiful, sweet, graceful, most talented, and so inspiring. Love your singing & your personality. Don't let anybody corrupt you.

Reply
avatar