Unknown

Beautiful Tattoo Icon Scarlett Lash Hot Pics In Hollywood Film

just putting this out there, this picture, you remind me of Frankie from that cartoon Monster High. Either way, you're still beautiful. It's just below the knee stretch cotton...so darn comfy but still snug on all curve. You must get one! I do find it funny that every single woman on the planet has to take a selfie in the restroom even works of art like yourself. you look amazing, you have such a lovely figure. I wanted to do a playful summer photo and asked Photog to find a cool tree...that he did.

 I recently had surgery so hanging from tree so we laid me down instead.you are a very sexy woman in many ways but this dress makes u look short & fat not that there is anything wrong w/short & fat women, & i seen many pics of u & ur far from fat i think u might look better in something a little tighter around he waist area. love the seen. i think u should change the hair color also with a red dress may-b some fire red, orange so it looks as if ur hair looks like flames a tighter dress @ least the top half of it.Thank you for your opinions. I'd like to think that this specific photo is to taken for its beauty with meaning of scenic beauty and talent of my photographer and being a part of it all.,.sorry it didn't meet your standards of perfection but I like I'm far from it and can't make everyone perfectly happy. And I don't change my hair color and damage it for one singular photo. Thanks again for your options.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :