Unknown

Nusrat Jahan is most Selfie of the year of Love Express Movie.

I love this picture so much as you smile to the whole world. Nusrat you look so pretty here. I love that smile action keep it up. Nusrat please don't wear sunglasses because your beauty gets confined. Actually nothing SPL.no credit goes to her.no work .everyday showing herself.boyfriend gone to Dubai mostproably.  have always been afraid of losing people I love, but sometimes I keep asking myself, Is there anyone who’s afraid of losing me too? Your beauty should be killed a man.. Because you are really so so cool. You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :