Unknown

Indian singer Miss Pooja is most Hot Unseen Picture in Bollywood Film.

In 2006, Miss Pooja debuted with her first duet song "Jaan Ton Piyari". In 2009, her debut solo album was "Romantic Jatt" and the music video of her song "Do Nain" from that album was shot in Toronto, Canada. In 2010, her first two films were "Panjaban" and "Channa Sachi Muchi". In 2012, the music video of her song "Shona Shona" from her third solo album "Jattitude" was shot in Hong Kong and she also made a debut in the Bollywood Industry with the song "Second Hand Jawani" from the film "Cocktail". In 2013,

Ladies and gentlemen heres present my one and only best in the world miss poo.just tc my fav.I wanna see you always like shining star.u have always different faces in every pic. wanna see u always happy in entire life.I know I m nothing.but I will pray for you success life..

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :